(meteorobs) 2004 MN4 and possibile meteorites shower

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Sun Feb 6 04:58:52 EST 2005

Sorry for the bad English

In http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news149.html

it's wrote that the asteroid 2004 MN4
shall be at a minimum distance of 30,000 Km
from the Earth surface the April 13th 2029,
with a magnitude of 3,3a!

There are, near certainly a cloud of very
little fragments around it (in orbit or in
the same orbit) then it's possible that around
the April 13th it shall be a bolid shower
and too, because the asteroid it's not a
ice ball but a rocky body, a meteorites
shower: a meteorites shower in the form
of fall of meteorites in one hemisphere,
each meteorite with all the phaenomena that
we see in a meteorite fall (bolid, fragmentation,
sounds, etc.).
Do I read so much sciencefiction books or
this scenario can to be real?
Roberto Gorelli