(meteorobs) XBO watch 4/5 2005 East GA

Kim Youmans meteorsga at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 6 10:19:37 EST 2005

I was able to observe under mostly clear skies Fri/Sat 4/5 for two hours.
While I did enjoy a -3 that seemed to shoot directly from the radiant(s)
area, the path length would rule it out.  I plotted only one other possible
XBO candidate.
My plotting skills were quite rusty and on top of that I found my aging eyes
simply won't focus well on my plots anymore while wearing my contacts - yet
I don't want to observe with glasses as they tend to drop my LM's a bit and
I lose peripheral vision.  It's a quandry.  I have transcribed my log from
the session but it may be a few days before I can post it.
I was not able to observe the "peak" last night due to travel yesterday; I
was just too exhausted even though the skies were quite clear.  Here's
hoping others got a peek.

Kim Youmans