(meteorobs) A New Book by MARSROX

MARSROX at aol.com MARSROX at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 18:04:25 EST 2005

A member of both the list at Meteorite Central and of this list, asked  me to
bring to your collective attention the news of my new book.

"The Art of Collecting Meteorites", a full color, 232-page, highest-quality
paperback, took almost three years to write and includes contributions from
some  of the highest-regarded people in the hobby.

If this is of interest to you, please visit:

_www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com_
(http://www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com)

I am signing and numbering copies until I reach #500 and I am about  half-way
there.

Thank you for your interest in this project.

Kevin Kichinka
Fort Myers, Florida