(meteorobs) paper about Pi-Puppids published (at last!)

Jeremie VAUBAILLON vaubaill at imcce.fr
Thu Feb 17 17:12:15 EST 2005

Dear friends,

Just a short message to aware you that our paper about the 2003
pi-puppids is now published (at last!). Once again I would like to thank
all the observers who shared what they saw or did not see.

I know it is important for some of you to show (e.g. to "sponsors") that
your work as amator is useful to professionals.

The abstract (and full text if you have any access) can be found at:

http://publish.edpsciences.org/articles/aa/abs/2005/09/aa1391/aa1391.html

The complete reference is:

J. Vaubaillon and F. Colas
Demonstration of gaps due to Jupiter in meteoroid streams. What happened
with the 2003 Pi-Puppids?:
A&A 431 (2005) 1139-1144 (Section 'Celestial mechanics and astrometry')

Jeremie Vaubaillon

--
* Jeremie VAUBAILLON
* Dept. of Physics & Astronomy