(meteorobs) Draconids for October

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at telusplanet.net
Thu Jan 20 19:07:33 EST 2005

    Hello to all, I am forwarding the below self-explanatory note from my
friend Alister Ling. Alister writes for the 'sky this month' centre pages of
Astronomy magazine and is responsible for the meteors section. He writes
these 'boxes' about six months in advance, thus the lead-time for the
Giacobinids question. I seem to recall there was some discussion on this
awhile back, maybe somebody can point me (and Alister) in the right
direction. Thanks. regards, Bruce