(meteorobs) Draconids for October

Mikhail Maslov ast0 at mail.ru
Thu Jan 20 22:49:24 EST 2005

Hello, all

I can say that these days together with Leonids I'm modelling Draconids
too. Now I'm calculating the dust trails, predictions for different
years will be several months later. By now I've considered trails from 1900 to 1953.
In 2005 all the trails intersect the Earth's orbit in the period of
March-June 2005, so, at least from these trails any activity in 2005
is hardly possible. In 2011 some level encounter could be with 1907
trail, in 2018 there are no encounters with this part of trails.

Best regards, Mikhail Maslov