(meteorobs) 1985 Draconids

Mikiya Sato mail at kaicho.net
Tue Jan 25 21:44:40 EST 2005

Hello, Jeremie and all,

I am Mikiya Sato.

>Looks like there are lots of discussion about the Draconids now ;-)
>Let's have a look at different encounters at:
>
>http://www.imcce.fr/page.php?nav=en/ephemerides/phenomenes/meteor/shower.php?shw=Draconids
>
>Enjoy!
>Jeremie

Jeremie, this is very wonderful!
Especially, the analysis in 1985 is very excellent.
I also was calculating Draconids.
But I thought that it was difficult to analyze the appearance
in 1985 completely, because of large perturbations.
However your result is suitable for the appearance of its year well.

I saw Draconids for the first time in 1985, and I was interested
in the unpredictable appearance of the meteor storm, very much.
At last, the appearance was calculated, 20 years passed from that.

I will also try a detailed calculation getting a hint
from your analysis.
Many thanks!

Best wishes,

Mikiya Sato