(meteorobs) Madrid Meteor

Francisco Ocaña albireo3000 at yahoo.es
Sun Jan 30 11:22:20 EST 2005

Yes, both Marco and David are right. The event is unrelated. This video
was recorded after the " 4th January 2004 fireball", when there was a
"fireball fever" and everyday there were fireballs ( they all were
aircraft trails of course).

And about the meteorite: I had heard that meteorites (at least these
little ones) land cool (or just warm), and of course they don´t produce
smoke ( as the possible-meteorite´s owner Jose Cuadrado has said). What
do you think?

There is no more news here from Madrid, clear skies!

Paco Ocaña