(meteorobs) man almost hit by meteorite in Iowa or Nebraska

KCStarguy at aol.com KCStarguy at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 17:59:15 EDT 2005

Supposedly quite recentyly a man was almost hit by a meteorite in a field. I
can't find any info by using google. Anyone know where to find it.

Dr. Eric Flescher ( kcstarguy at aol.com),
Olathe, KS. USA: Aegean Sea eclipse Land Cruise 2006-be there for my #8: 7
total solar eclipses and counting:
webmaster Eric's Black Sun Eclipse website - <
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/blacksun/eclipse.htm.
>webmaster,   Satori Astronomy website <
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/satoriastronomy/satoriastronomy.htm> -editor- Black Sun eclipse newsletter
(eclipse/astronomy news) to subscribe send email to
blacksuneclipse-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Dr. Eric Flescher (kcstarguy at aol.com),
member,   ASKC-Astronomical Society of Kansas City,
Olathe, KS. USA,
JPL / NASA Solar System Ambassador, Kansas:
Comets Observers Award Chair, Astronomical League,
http://www.astroleague.org/al/obsclubs/obsclub.html,
http://www.astroleague.org/al/obsclubs/comet/comet.htm,
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/satoriastronomy/cometaward.htm> or
(send messages to the network at ) CometObserversAwardAL at yahoogroups.com;
Subscribe to have your name on the   listserve by sending email to   :
CometObserversAwardAL-subscribe at yahoogroups.com