(meteorobs) man almost hit by meteorite in Iowa or Nebraska

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Mon Jul 4 15:03:45 EDT 2005

From: "David Entwistle" <david.entwistle at dial.pipex.com>

> In message <55.7660989b.2ff86833 at aol.com>, KCStarguy at aol.com writes
> >Supposedly quite recentyly a man was almost hit by a meteorite in a
> >field. I can't find any info by using google. Anyone know where to
> >find it.
>
> News report at The OmahaChannel.com
>
> http://www.theomahachannel.com/news/4672177/detail.html
>
> --
> David Entwistle

I agree with Terry Richardson and Brian.
The object in photo
http://www.theomahachannel.com/news/4672177/detail.html
it's not similar at a meteorite.
I think that in the present times many peoples do fakes
with presumed meteorites, I want not to said that the man of
Fairbury do a fake but perharps other peoples do a fake
at him, my association certified some week ago that an "object"
that fell at 30 cm from a man in Italy was not a meteorite.
Roberto Gorelli