(meteorobs) Re: meteorobs Digest, Vol 15, Issue 4

KCStarguy at aol.com KCStarguy at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 12:07:29 EDT 2005

thanks for the info
Dr. Eric Flescher (kcstarguy at aol.com),
member,   ASKC-Astronomical Society of Kansas City,
Olathe, KS. USA,
JPL / NASA Solar System Ambassador, Kansas:
Comets Observers Award Chair, Astronomical League,
http://www.astroleague.org/al/obsclubs/obsclub.html,
http://www.astroleague.org/al/obsclubs/comet/comet.htm,
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/satoriastronomy/cometaward.htm> or
(send messages to the network at ) CometObserversAwardAL at yahoogroups.com;
Subscribe to have your name on the   listserve by sending email to   :
CometObserversAwardAL-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
E.O.A.S. Blog- http://www.xanga.com/dreric1kansas
E.O.A.S. (Earth, Oceans, Atmosphere and Space) -Computer-Internet Course-
Johnson County Community College, Overland Park, KS-
**