(meteorobs) NLCs - no Perseids

Koen Miskotte k.miskotte at wxs.nl
Sun Jul 31 06:32:26 EDT 2005

Hello Geir,
Very nice pictures of NLC's you have here!
Last month I did see them twice (from the Netherlands). During one display I
took 28 pictures of 4 seconds with my Canon 10D, equipped with a Canon EF
2.0/100 mm tele to capture fine details. With a program called unfreeze I
put it together to a animated GIF. The results were amazing. It is clearly
to see that some NLC's moves from east to west, but also from west to east.
Take a look to the tree right on the picture, you will see what i meant.

http://home.planet.nl/~misko002/

Regards,
Koen
Take a look :