(meteorobs) Re: Meteor picture from Mars?

Pavol Habuda bzucino at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 00:59:20 EDT 2005

Hi

I suppose this scenario, based only on my imagination.
    There was published some articles about potential showers on Mars
-- authors searched for potential showers by searching
appropriate comets, which orbit cross the orbit of Mars. Then author
probably count for density of stream in vicinity of Mars and counted
probable "ZHR".
   People from NASA saw streak of light on photo, connected it to
meteor and search for shower from martian list. Then checked whether
streak come from calculated radiant.

So, shower association was made indirectly comparing with table, not
setted from real data of the meteor.

Pavol Habuda