(meteorobs) Re: Meteor picture from Mars?

Jan Verfl verfl.meteors at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 10 15:12:56 EDT 2005

 Hi all,

I hope you are not oveflown with this topic, because I found one more
speculation that seems interesting to me - would it be possible to see
martian meteors from the outside? Let's say that it's barely impossible to
manage from the Earth's distance, but what about orbiting probes? Could they
see some (possible rare) bolides if they wolud be commanded to picture the
night side of Mars? Couldn't such an obseravtion, if made some time, render
us more insight into this topic?

Jan