(meteorobs) Re: Meteor picture from Mars?

Pavol Habuda bzucino at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 11 04:22:23 EDT 2005

Mars` atmosphere has less pressure than Earth`s. It means meteors glow
in lower heights than on Earth. I don`t see no other difference , except
lower entry velocities of meteoroids.
Lower velocities, as we know, result in much lower ZHR. So, we
would see less meteors on Mars than on Earth.

Physics must be the same, it means meteors look the same as on our planet.

Pavol Habuda