(meteorobs) P/2005 JQ5 (Catalina)

Mikhail Maslov ast0 at mail.ru
Tue Jun 14 07:28:30 EDT 2005

Hello, Peter and all,

Many thanks for the information. I didn't see any other hints of any
enhancements on 12-13 June. Visual observations doesn't show any activity
from this radiant. Could it be a purely radio enhancement, i.e.
caused by very thin particles? No answer. I think, it is not likely,
but other observations are needed.

Best regards, Mikhail Maslov

khn> Hello,
khn> On July 12th 2005 there was more radio meteor activity in relation to the
khn> days befor or behind.
khn> Unfortunately there was much Sporadic E propagation interfernce and there is
khn> no data recorded between 09 and 15 UTC.
khn> See the collorgramme on my website
khn> http://members.home.nl/peter-knol/meteors/ or visit
khn> http://radio.data.free.fr/main.php3 for more collorgrammes.

khn> Regards, Peter Knol