(meteorobs) Bibliography (was: meteor ablation net resources)

RainerArlt rarlt at aip.de
Sat Jun 25 03:42:50 EDT 2005

[Ed Majden wrote:]
>     I agree, information on this is hard to find for us amateurs.  Have a
> look at this reference list: http://www.imo.net/bib/metabl0.html   You could
> try searching for some of these papers using the ADS service at:
> http://adswww.harvard.edu/

Just a note for those who are using the Bibliographic catalogue
at the IMO web site. Because ADS has reached an enormous degree
of completeness, we have not continued to maintain the biblio-
graphic meteor database. It is particularly good for older sources
though, say before 1980. ADS has very little of the observatory
bulletins which contained a lot of meteor information earlier
in the 20th and 19th century.

Best wishes,
Rainer