(meteorobs) Bootids

meteorsga at bellsouth.net meteorsga at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 27 12:37:45 EDT 2005

Richard,
       The peak was this morning at 08:00 UT, about 4:00 EST.  Not terribly favorable for the US as the moon would have been up by that time.  No outbursts were expected.
         It was clear here last night so I thought I'd try observing before the moon came out.  Halfway to my observing site I ran into a huge T-storm and that was that.

Kim Youmans