(meteorobs) Bootids

Peter Knol (@home) knoll at home.nl
Mon Jun 27 13:05:21 EDT 2005

Hello Richard, all
Are you sure about that peak on the 27th of June ?
There are several lists on the w.w.web who say that the peak will be
expected on the 28th of June, or is that perhaps old data of the year 2004 ?
The last 24 hours I did not see more activity as usual during my radio
meteor observations.

I hope to see some Bootids activity in the next 24 hours...

Peter Knol

June results http://members.home.nl/peter-knol/meteors/June2005.htm
Home page http://members.home.nl/peter-knol/meteors/