(meteorobs) Circular IAU C22 Pro-Amat WG: Possible meteors from comet P/2...

Skywayinc at aol.com Skywayinc at aol.com
Thu Jun 30 13:29:45 EDT 2005

In a message dated 6/30/05 11:17:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pjenniskens at mail.arc.nasa.gov writes:

<< When the comet is near Earth in 2085, the dust ejected in
 the
 return of 2005 will also be close to Earth path that year
 and the
 shower may be more prominent. >>

I'll make a note of this on my calendar.  I'll be 129 years old, but if I'm
still around I'll make a point to look.  :)

-- joe rao

PS    Ehhhhh . . . who am I fooling?  I'll probably be cloudy that night.  ;)