(meteorobs) British Meteor Radiant Catalogue

Malcolm J. Currie mjc at star.rl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 14:04:24 EST 2005

> Please, if someone know if there is an electronic version of the
> British Meteor Radiant Catalogue, could tell me where to get this

That's presumably the old British Meteor Society Radiant Catalogue.
I only have paper versions.

> file, or if someone has this book.This is because I am planning to
> search for new radiants from the Southern hemisphere.

Wouldn't you be better to plot and/or video meteors, then work out where
the radiants are in an objective fashion?  Most of the radiants in the
BMS catalogue are historical, perhaps seen once, or spurious.  The
catalogue is also strongly biased to the Northern Hemisphere.

Malcolm