Ad: (meteorobs) The Disintegrating Meteor

Birger Andresen birger.andresen at fesil.no
Thu Mar 10 06:27:33 EST 2005

Mikkel Steine (Norwegian Astronomical Society) claims to have found a
weaker line that is almost identical to the bright line. If real, this
strongly supports the vibrating telescope theory. It sure looks real on
the printing I made of it. I even think there is another even weaker line
(same length, direction and curve) just to the right of the end of the
smoke train. With Mikkel's premission, I send the link. The two lines are
marked with circles.

 http://messier45.com/download/oyebilde.jpg

Copy : Geir and Mikkel.

Regards,