(meteorobs) My NO Meteor conclusion

Bjørn Sørheim astrongeo at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 11:33:25 EST 2005

For the record, I thought I might mention that my conclusion is to support
Robert McNaughts jumping star idea.

Please read his postings, and try to understand exactly what he means.
I think this would save a lot of time.
He surely knows meteors and photographic equipment through his work.
My history of 35 years with astronomy, photographing and also
10-15 years of meteor  & meteorite interests tells me he pinpointed
the cause of this strange looking image.

I have to make professional judgements, I can't really take into consideration
if I know somebody or not.
So next time Geir, take a better star image!

Bjørn Sørheim