(meteorobs) Telescopic meteor jpg.

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 12 14:25:56 EST 2005

Hi Lew:
    I have a 1 mb jpeg image of a meteor trail secured with the 0.9 meter
FMO Spacewatch Patrol telescope on Kit Peak.  This is the first meteor image
I have picked up while scanning just over 1600 ccd scans with this
telescope.  If you want to see it, which address can I send it to as an
attached file?  It is best to import the jpeg into Photoshop and magnify the
meteor image.  Rob McNaught questioned its validity until he magnified the
image.  He now confirms it is indeed a meteor trail.  I can send you the raw
image as I captured it, or can magnify it for you if you don't have this
capability. Let me know?
Cheers:
Ed