(meteorobs) The meteor without any enhancement.

geir oye astrog2 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 07:59:57 EST 2005

Hello,

I have never experienced any "email storm" or any discussion of this magnitude previously because of a picture. Just wanted to let you know that I have added a picture without any form of enhancement on my website (only added my copyright). This is what it looks like without any adjustments in contrast and brightness. As you can see the smoke is faint, you'll probably have to download the image and open it in Paint Shop Pro or similar, and turn up the brightness/contrast.

The image has been reduced in terms of size to speed up the download time for you.

http://www.geocities.com/astrog2/explosion.htm

Best Regards,
Geir Oye