(meteorobs) Handbook for Visual Meteor Observers

David Entwistle david.entwistle at dial.pipex.com
Wed Mar 23 02:52:01 EST 2005

In message <ae26d61505032203515377a1bc at mail.gmail.com>, Arlene Carol
<arlene.carol at gmail.com> writes
>Okay, in light of this 'straight from the horse's mouth' as it were,
>shall I abandon the search or is someone still interested?
>No replies within the next 24-48 hours tells me that no one's
>interested so we'll stop searching, okay?
>
>thanks,
>
>arlene
>south of troy

Many thanks to all the other posters on this subject.

In answer to Arlene's question, I would still be very interested, if
there is a paper copy of 'The Handbook' available out there. However, it
does seem that copies are in very short supply and any currently
available copies (if there are any) will not meet the demands of future
meteor enthusiasts.

I agree that the idea of making the 'handbook' available, for download
from the IMO web site is an excellent idea and the way to go.

In the meantime, is there any other book, aimed at visual meteor
observers, that covers the material in 'The Handbook'?

Thanks again for your interest.

--
David Entwistle