(meteorobs) Astronomy on the Personal Computer, 4th edition (with C++ code)?

Lew Gramer mameteors at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 14:27:38 EST 2005

Does anyone have a copy of the book "Astronomy on the Personal Computer", 4th
edition (with C++ code on CDROM), by Montenbruck and Pfleger, translated by
Dunlop, that they would be willing to let me have a look at, (and/or sell to me
used, especially if they're not in the New England or South Florida areas)?

I'm considering taking a job in scientific computing, and have heard some good
recommendations of the code and algorithms in this book. I know it's a bit of
an imposition (sounds like a nice book!) - but I'd sure appreciate it.

If you have a copy you'd be willing to lend (or sell), let me know privately?

Or if you just want to email me privately with comments about this book, or
recommendations of others you think are better, I'd also appreciate that!

Thanks, and clear skies all!
Lew Gramer