(meteorobs) Handbook for Visual Meteor Observers

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:45:15 EST 2005

Well, this bears asking then...exactly when do you think this meteor
book will be available and how can I get a copy? Is it something I can
receive via email since I sort of live off the beaten track out here
in Western Turkey?

This book sounds like something from which I certainly can draw benefit.

Please, more details.

Thank you,

Arlene
south of Troy