(meteorobs) Handbook for Visual Meteor Observers

RainerArlt rarlt at aip.de
Wed Mar 30 02:50:40 EST 2005

Dear Masahiro and fellow observers,

As to the IMO Handbook for visual observers,

> I had copied it on CD-ROM(-tiff format) and sent to IMO.  I suppose you can
> get it from Ina or Jurgen.  I have a copied CD but cannot send you without
> IMO's permission.

I do not see any problem with distributing the CD. The book
is sold out and will not be copied again. So feel free to
send your CD out. The only thing IMO is interested in, is
spreading the information.

Motivated by the interest in such a book expressed on meteorobs
here, we are currently planning a new issue. I can't promise
a date though. Next week I am in Los Angeles, CA, and hope to
have some time for working on the book.

If anyone is near Los Angeles between April 3 and 10 and is
interested in chatting on some meteor matters, I'd be happy
to say hello. Just let me know.

Best ishes,
Rainer

--