(meteorobs) Re: Possible Meteorite

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Fri May 6 17:12:42 EDT 2005

>>I want to thank everyone, very much, for their speculations as  to what I
may
have witnessed on Townline Lake in 1952. <<

Was this in Michigan? What was the date? or maybe month if you don't
remember the exact date? approx. time?

>>I was unaware of the large number of sightings of UFO's in  1952, and do
not
positively rule out that theory since my husband and I saw  a UFO in Indiana,
in 1981. <<

In 1981...what was the approx. date? Month?

I'm not saying any of these objects were meteor related, but thru the  years,
I've came across a lot of UFO reports that were obviously describing  certain
meteor phenomena...such as pointers, earthgrazers, terminal bursts...or
Iridium satellites, lasers from the ground, jet plain contrails low to the
horizon etc.
GeoZay