(meteorobs) Call for observations - 05/06 June, or 12/13 June? (was Re: P/2005 JQ5 (Catalina))

Mikhail Maslov ast0 at mail.ru
Tue May 24 08:26:05 EDT 2005

Hello, all

Today the upgraded elements of P/2005 JQ5 (Catalina) арреаred on
http://cfa-www.harvard.edu/mpec/K05/K05K30.html, they are just the
same as previous ones. So figures I gave in the first message on this
topic didn't virtually change. The best chances for activity from this
comet seem to occur on June 12-13, 2005. I have to note in advance,
however, that these chances are very low. But why not to check them?
The radiant of a shower associated with the comet should be in RA=242
deg, Dec=-09 deg. For more details see my two previous messages.

Best regards, Mikhail Maslov