(meteorobs) Public Comments about the 31 October fireballs

drobnock drobnock at penn.com
Thu Nov 3 09:05:57 EST 2005

I was looking for comments on the 31 October fireballs (6:30pm dst and
9:15pm dst) in the mid-Atlantic region of the United States. I found the
attached.  I know a future report will be prepared, however the
readership may be interested in the following from Virginia.
George John Drobnock

from Google search:
TimesDispatch.com | Flash seen in sky possibly a meteor?
I had seen two meteors earlier in the night, but this one was obscured
by trees
on either ... I picked up the pace... alone on Halloween night, in the
car, ...
www.timesdispatch.com/.../MGArticle/
RTD_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1128767871164 - 66k - Nov 1, 2005