(meteorobs) Nov.5, 2005 3:10 UT bolide over El Paso,Texas

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 00:55:34 EST 2005

Hi.All
This evening at 8:10pm MST November 05,2005 I observed
a bright bolide from the lower valley of El
Paso,Texas.Fireball path just above row of street
lights but bolide easy to see through light
glare.Bolide white in color.Started to fragment about
quarter of the way into the flight.Then it became just
a spray of flaming debris.
Check with Jim Gamble at the El Paso all sky
camera.Jim recorded this event at magnitude -10.8.I am
sure Jim will post this event on his web site within
the next 24hours. No sound noted. This I do believe
was Taurid.
Regards
Thomas Dorman