(meteorobs) Bright Taurids (2)

knoll at home.nl knoll at home.nl
Sun Nov 6 03:51:00 EST 2005

Hello,
I did record that fireball (1 November 05 -  22:27 UT)  in a audio
spectogram during my Radio Meteor observations. I have collected some
messages related to that fireball on a webpage.
http://members.home.nl/peter-knol/meteors/events/
The audio spectogram is also available on that webpage.

If you know more messages related to that fireball, please let me know...

Regards, Peter Knol - Appingedam - The Netherlands.
http://members.home.nl/peter-knol/meteors (my radio meteor observation
website)

http://www.wetter-zentrale.com/cgi-bin/webbbs/wzconfig.pl?noframes;read=761160