(meteorobs) Possible ANT from 2nd Oct 05 from Australia

belatrix belatrix at ozemail.com.au
Tue Nov 8 06:10:44 EST 2005

Hi all,
umm with all this talk of ANT activity lately, a few are reporting more
bright meteors than usual on an amateur astronomy forum I belong too.
  I was thinking of this pic of a possible ANT featured in this thread
from that date. Taken around 11 pm local time Rockhampton, Queensland.
I know thats too early to be connected with the present Comet Encke
trail supplementing the ANTs - but its a nice shot anyway :-))
pic - http://tinyurl.com/e4fau
and the thread - http://tinyurl.com/dus5t
Cheers
Kearn Jones