(meteorobs) UT times Vs. regular time

meteorsga at bellsouth.net meteorsga at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 9 14:17:14 EST 2005

In the non-daylight savings time period from Nov to April (after you fall back) subtract 6 hours for Miss.
During the summer, Daylight Savings time -- or Summer Time, if you wish -- (after you spring forward), subtract 5 hours from UT.

I always set my observing watch/clock to UT so I don't have to worry with it!  :)

K. Youmans