(meteorobs) UT Time

Ann Finster moxieann_98 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 18:31:03 EST 2005

Thank you for the tip, Joseph, but I am not the intended receipient.

                                     -- Ann Finster

josephasmus at cox.net wrote:
  For the official US time, you can go to www.time.gov and shoose your time zone. UT is also an option... so for whatever time zone you're in within the USA, you can determine whatthe UT is relative to your location.

Joseph
San Diego, CA

> From: GlN01 at webtv.net (J G)
> Date: 2005/11/09 Wed PM 01:24:47 EST
> To: meteorobs at meteorobs.org
> Subject: (meteorobs) Re: meteorobs Digest, Vol 19, Issue 10
>
> How do I determine my UT? I am located in Mississippi USA, Please help,
> I tried to figure it out with a website I ran up on, but it just
> confused me even more, Thanks for any help, Jen
>
> ---
> Mailing list meteorobs
> meteorobs at meteorobs.org

---
Mailing list meteorobs
meteorobs at meteorobs.org

November is National Novel Writing Month / http://www.nanowrimo.org

This Email is Highly Confidential. It may contain PHI (Privacy Health Information). It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. It is to be used only for the purpose stated (which may include providing specific healthcare services to a patient). Any other use is a violation of Federal Law (HIPPA). Thank you for your consideration.