(meteorobs) Red LED Watch?

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 09:50:47 EST 2005

I found 2,000 bulk-purchase out of Hong Kong for US
$10,000.  Pretty good deal - too bad I only need one!
I am going to try to run down the Sky and Telescope
lead Wayne mentioned.  I'll keep looking and post if I
find anything interesting.

--- "David E. Hostetter"

http://www.fossil.com/jump.jsp?itemID=0&itemType=HOME_PAGE&type=flash.