(meteorobs) Meteor observations on November 12, 2005

Robin Gray sevenvalleysent at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 12 16:49:01 EST 2005

I went out again this morning to observe meteors.
Clouds were a problem for the beginning - a small one
at first, then growing to the place where the sky was
essentially totally overcast, ending the observation
session. Unlike yesterday, I did not see any Leonids
this morning. I did see some bright Taurids at the
beginning of the observing period. Watched for ZPU and
ERI but did not see any. Here is a record of my
observations:

UT Period   Field  Teff  F   LM   NTA  STA  LEO  SPO
10:48-11:51  60S   1.01 1.43 6.22  3    0    0    9

Total Meteors: 12

Magnitude Distributions:

Shower  -2  -1  0  1  2  3  4  5   Average Mag.

NTA          1        2                 0
SPO      2               1  4  3       3.0

Robin Gray
Winnemucca, Nevada