(meteorobs) TO ALL NEW 'meteorobs' SUBSCRIBERS

Lew Gramer mameteors at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 13:49:15 EST 2005

To the flurry of people (30+) who have just recently joined our meteor
astronomy email community of over 800, WELCOME!

To those who waited a week or more to have their subscriptions handled, my
apologies: a badly timed flu kept me off-line most of this past week.

If you have joined us to learn more about the Leonids (peak just passed
yesterday), or the upcoming Geminids, Ursids, or Quadrantids, you have come to
the right place! Don't be shy about asking questions, or responding to others.
But please remember...

If you have any questions about the LIST ITSELF - or if you would like to
change your subscriber status in any way - please DO NO EMAIL THE LIST!

Instead, send a note to your friendly "List Elves", at:

    owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org

Clear skies and many meteors to all,

Lew Gramer
http://www.meteorobs.org