(meteorobs) Re: [Fireball] sighting in BC

Christina Martens virtu at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 18 14:59:24 EST 2005

Hi all

I have lurked on this list for quite a while fascinated by the subject but
feel totally unqualified to report sightings. Still, I live in Duncan BC and
observed this meteor (or whatever) on the 10th just before ten pm (thought
it might be earlier that 9:45) moving north east. It lasted for at least a
couple of seconds and was bright white. Don't know if that helps

Christina Martens