(meteorobs) unsubcribe---sheesh, already!

E. McMaster rhearts at direcway.com
Wed Nov 23 04:47:16 EST 2005

Crap, how "out of it" do you have to be?
Look at the link at the bottom of the email and READ the page at the
bottom, there is an unsubscribe button on that page.
Here is yet another option for those of you with "no" resources:

To do automatic subscription, unsubscription, or change your subscription
configuration, use the Web form at the bottom of this page.

OR you can send an email to:
majordomo at atmob.org
(but NOT to meteorobs at atmob.org!). Try first placing the word "help" alone
in the body of your email message.

If you have QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS concerning the list or its operation,
contact the list administrator at:
owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org

(sorry but someone who can't figure out how to get off an email list and
deals w/that for a year wears me out!)