(meteorobs) hollow earth theory anyone?

Arlene Carol arlene.carol at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 07:44:56 EST 2005

Well, at first I thought, these guys are pulling my leg ...then I actually
listened to the whole program...I think it was 2 hours long!!

It was mostly BS...but ......there were some interesting ideas thrown
around.

And don't forget, 500 years ago, 90% of the population of the planet
(maybe?) believed that the world was flat...

and yes, isn't it fun to hear something different for a change?
no one says you have to believe...that's why Howard Johnson made 28
different flavors of ice cream!!

if you do get into this theory at all, check out the business about impact
crater formation...i'm not clever enough to dispute what they say. maybe
some of you can do it..

arlene