(meteorobs) hollow earth theory anyone?

Eric Bynum bynum_9 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 25 20:00:50 EST 2005

Dear meteorobs.org subscribers:
       All right, be nice.    First of all, does "hollow" necessarily imply
that the entire interior volume of Earth is "void" as far as the original
proposal was concerned?  Of course not; however, I can say that geologists'
knowledge of our planet's interior is limited.   The core is certainly
ferromagnetic, or none of us would be here in the first place (due to the
protection provided by the Van Allen Belts).    Maybe the ancient scientists
were speculating that some of the Earth's "innards" were/are not in a liquid
or solid phase.   I don't think we are looking into inner space when we see
"sky" objects whose position appears to remain constant (barring the effect
of precession of the equinoxes).     The initial purpose of this thread
being generated is that some of us know when to lighten up.

  Eric Bynum, Independence, MO
  Bynum_9 at hotmail.com