(meteorobs) Sighting in TN

Buddy Oakes buddyoakes at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 26 12:03:16 EST 2005

I am very much an amateur and have not posted before and have mainly received emails as a reminder of when the major showers would occur.  I spent some time at Chaco Canyon last summer and that really rekindled my interest in astronomy.

Anyway, last night at 1120 PM CST I spotted a very bright fireball falling from about 50 degrees to the horizon ESE of a location just west of Centerville TN which is Latitude: 35.77889 Longitude: -87.46694.  I apologize for not knowing magnitudes etc but this is the only way I know to describe it.

Thanks,

Buddy Oakes
Columbia, TN