(meteorobs) Oct 10 '2005 am fireball

chiayk1 at singnet.com.sg chiayk1 at singnet.com.sg
Sun Oct 9 21:28:40 EDT 2005

Hi folks:

  A pretty bright fireball  transversed my 25mm f0.95 lens's
FOV early this morning 6:09am local time.  Only have time to
posted the images/video before I rushed out to work just 1
1/2 hours after this event.

  Positions and backward propagation will be uploaded later
tonight.

  You can view the 'peak-hold' image and x1 de-interlaced
image ( 2nd image) at the link below. Video file in wmv file
is available there.  Note the 'pencil' thin 'plasma' tail
trailing the bright circular ball. No wonder they are termed
fire-ball!

  http://www.ykchia.com/more_meteors.htm

  Clear Sky!

rgd
yKChia
www.ykchia.com

Check your Email accounts at MyEmail.com

Login from home, work, school.  Anywhere!