(meteorobs) about the Draconid outburst...

Mikhail Maslov ast0 at mail.ru
Sat Oct 15 08:08:24 EDT 2005

Hello, Michel and all,

To observe this outburst you needed:
1) Some observers noticed it at the beginning phase and instead of
continuing observations connected to the Internet to send a notifying
message.
2) You read this message very soon after its sending.
3) You "crashed by car as fast as possible" to find a suitable place
for observation.
I think its too much for 3-4 hours, during which the outburst was
going on.

I also hope for some Taurid fireballs show this year.

Best regards, Mikhail Maslov