(meteorobs) mythology

Dan Wright ufoguy at charter.net
Tue Oct 18 13:54:53 EDT 2005

I might likewise be responding a bit off target for what you're seeking. If
by mythology you include the Old Testament, several authors have competently
portrayed  phenomena described there, including fireball-type events. These
books are found in either the UFO or religion section of a bookstore. The
authors date back to Reverand Billy Graham, the Christian crusader, and his
1960s book, "God Drives a Flying Saucer." For a worldwide search of reported
meteor-like phenomena, I'd suggest a word search under "myth," "ancient,"
"meteor" and perhaps several other words of your choosing.

Dan Wright
Plainwell, Michigan USA