TO ALL OUR READERS (was Re: (meteorobs) mythology)

Lew Gramer mameteors at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 12:18:11 EDT 2005

While I agree that meteors in myth and religion is a very interesting topic,
and certainly one that is appropriate for our forum, I remind everyone of our
RULES OF ETIQUETTE: these state that all posts must be as respectful as
possible, and at least loosely related to meteors and meteor observing...

Also, if you have ANY ISSUE with another subscriber's post to 'meteorobs', or
if you wish to respond to someone else's comments on YOUR post - please DO NOT
POST YOUR COMMENTS to the list. Instead, email your friendly "List Elves" so we
can do our best to resolve the situation with all parties privately:

    owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org

Your hard-working volunteer Elves very rarely step in to moderate a discussion
(or to moderate or ban a particular poster) on our list: however, we do have
the ABILITY to do so, if we deem it necessary for the health of our forum.

Thanks, clear skies, and many meteors!

Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs at meteorobs.org>