(meteorobs) Bad joke apology

George Gliba gliba at milkyway.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 25 11:56:27 EDT 2005

Meteorobs,

   Now that things are a bit more quiet here. I would like to take a moment and
say again that I am sorry for my joke, in poor taste. about the myth of Abraham
and the meteorite. Regardless of my personal agnostic views, my total lack of
tolerance for different religious views was wrong, and reflects one of problems
in the world today. I have sent a personal apology to Jason Blumstein, and hope
you all will forgive me for my lack of tolerence and my insensitivity.

Sincerely,
GWG